Saturday, July 26, 2008

Saturday Blues

Well it's 8:16 on a Saturday morning, and rather than sleeping I'm at work. I've worked at least two Saturdays a month, for the past 3 months. Usually we only work one every other month. And I do realize that I've inflicted this on myself. I volunteered for this Saturday, so I can build up some comp. time. But after my vacation (I leave August 2nd!!) I am not volunteering for a Saturday for at least a month!!!

August is going to be super busy anyway. I leave on the 2nd for NC, and get back on the 10th. The next Saturday I work (surprise, surprise). And the the following Thursday my very exciting Library Girls reunion starts! We are actually going to have all the Library Girls in Mississippi, well except maybe Savannah. Angie arrives on Thursday night, then Ashely and Erin will be here on Friday, Karen is driving up on Saturday and of course Lori will already be here. Ashley and Angie leave on that Monday and my parents arrive Friday for the Labor Day weekend. Needless to say, it's gonna be a crazy month.

So hopefully I'll actually wake up soon, and once I get home this afternoon it's gonna be unpacking. I'm hoping to at least get a good bit of the guest room done, since I haven't even started in there.

No comments: